Mediterranean Grilled Turkey Sandwich
What you need:
- 2 slices crusty Italian bread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) garlic spread
- 4 oz (114 g) thick sliced turkey breast
- 1 oz (28.5 g) sundried tomato
- 4 red onion rings
- 2 oz (56.5 g) roasted red peppers
- 2 slices provolone cheese
Make it Super:
Spread bread with garlic spread. Layer all ingredients on bread and cover with second slice. Grill or press sandwich until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
Serve with a warm marinara sauce for dipping!
Variations: Add a 1/2 cup of chopped marinated artichokes. Add a few fresh basil leaves.