Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
What you need:
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) sodium reduced soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) dry sherry or mirin (rice wine)
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) liquid honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated orange rind
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 Ontario turkey scallopini
- 1 tsp (5 mL) toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Make it Super:
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger, orange rind, oil and garlic. Add turkey scallopini and seal bag. Move turkey around in bag to become well coated. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or for up to 8 hours.
Remove from marinade and broil or grill over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, turning once until turkey is no longer pink inside.
Slice thinly on a diagonal to serve and sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.