Turkey Roll Ups
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 small clove garlic, rasped
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) grated lemon rind
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 3 large (10-inch/25 cm) sundried tomato or whole wheat flour tortillas
- 9 slices deli oven roast turkey (about 200 g)
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced roasted red peppers
In a bowl, stir together cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, oregano, lemon rind, salt and pepper. Spread evenly among flour tortillas. Lay 3 slices of turkey onto each tortilla. Sprinkle with spinach and place a few pieces of roasted red pepper on one side of each tortilla.
Starting at the end with the roasted red pepper, roll up tortilla and wrap each with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy or up to 2 days. Cut in half to serve.