Sage Turkey Cutlets
Makes: 4 Servings
- 1 lb (500 g) Ontario turkey scallopini
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) black pepper, freshly ground
- 12 whole fresh sage leaves
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lemon juice
- 4 tsp (20 mL) capers, drained
Place turkey on plate; sprinkle with pepper. Firmly press sage leaves into meat on one side.
In large non-stick skillet, heat oil. Place cutlets in skillet with the sage side down, cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until lightly browned. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with capers.