Cranberry Orange Stuffed Turkey
Makes: 6 servings
What you need:
- 6 6oz (175 g) each pieces of Ontario turkey scallopini
- 8 oz (225 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped dried cranberries
- 4 tsp (20 mL) orange juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated orange rind
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter, melted
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp (5 mL) seasoned salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
Cranberry Orange Cream Cheese Filling:
Make it Super:
In medium bowl, mix together filling ingredients until well combined; chill to firm up a bit.
Pound turkey to flatten, if needed. Divide filling among turkey, placing at one edge, fold in sides and roll up, sealing completely. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
In medium bowl combine butter, breadcrumbs, parsley and seasoned salt. Dip each roll in egg then in breadcrumb mixture, pressing to coat well. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) 25 to 30 minutes until golden and tender.